Free ECourse Released

Some time ago, I told you that I had started working on creating a resume training course, and in the process came up with a new book cover.

Well, I partnered up with The Savvy Jobseeker Academy, and we have just released the first 2 video-based courses.

We decided to release the short course, What TYPE of Resume do I Need? as free training to help jobseekers work out what type of resume they should be creating.

So, if you don't know what type of resume you should be using, if the resume you are currently using is not getting you interviews, then you probably should do the course, so you don't end up wasting valuable time and energy applying to jobs that are never going to get you anywhere.

To enrol, just click on this link, or on the image below

What TYPE of Resume do I Need?